If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Surgery

Finally, for the first time since the Winterton resignation, I've managed to get on top of my email backlog.

And I've realised that I've forgotten to advertise something very important.

We're holding a Surgery for all residents of the ward to come and share problems and concerns - or to come and talk about the changes to the Weston playing fields that we have planned. It's this coming Saturday, from 10.30 am. We're holding it at the Resource Centre on Gilchrist Ave*

I don't think we've actually set a finish time but I should imagine I'll be there for an hour or so - depending on how many takers there are.

I hope to see you there.

* That's Gilchrist Ave and not Warwick Road - that road gives me a geographic-dyslexic moment for reasons of polling station complications that don't even make enough sense in my head to explain.

No comments: