If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Ageist?

Much amusement on page 6 of the Express this week, where there's wild speculation about this Councillor's position in the future.

Full story here.

Anyway, someone called me to say that I should complain that Frank is ageist, and that if I were to claim someone was too old to do a job that I'd be lynched (and probably rightly so). But the truth is that given my receding hairline I actually found being called young quite a compliment.

I'm more entertained by his sudden promotion. Last time I checked, he failed to get himself elected as deputy leader - pipped to the post by Cllr Brian Silvester. I've not heard from Brian in a couple of days, I hope Frank hasn't disposed of him somewhere?!

No comments: