If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Monday 1 June 2009

Backlog

My feet haven't really touched the ground since a week last Friday...on Saturday you may have seen us in the Town Centre campaigning for the Euros, after Cricket (we lost) I whizzed down to London for a long weekend with Family before whizzing back up to the Lakes for Scout camp. Then another game of Cricket (we drew) it was time for a long and hot Sunday digging the garden.

I've got thousands of leaflets to deliver this week for the Euro's, and of course, Sir Nick has announced he will not be standing next time around which has created a considerable amount of correspondence.

The consequence of all this information that you probably don't care about? I'm impossibly behind with everything, and I've been neglecting the blog over the last week. Sorry.

If I can get on top of things that hopefully I'll be back later on this afternoon to tell you all about Love Local Life, and why you should really be getting a card and support our local shops.

Sorry again,
D

No comments: