If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Communications Protocol

I was on Canalside again yesterday afternoon discussing the ins and out of the media relations protocol that has seen quite a bit of interest on this and the Crewe blog. It was a bit embarrasing really because a couple of Councillors were ribbing me in the morning that about my media whoring and I had to admit that I was up to it again in the afternoon.

It was a good segment. Heidi did an interview with Cllr David Brown first which confirmed my initial view on things that it was all a bit of a misunderstanding. Got a chance to make a few good points, and Heidi left me with the challenge that the protocol should be re-drafted. I was careful not to pass comment on that as I've no power to ensure it's the case, but I'll certainly work at it.

No comments: