If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Monday 15 June 2009

A couple of housekeeping items...

First of all, a note about email updates. There's quite a few people signed up to the list now (you can sign up on the left hand side if you want to get a daily update rather than coming onto the site) - but I'm conscious that you may not want to be bombarded by emails. Therefore, I tend to only send email updates once a day at the most, so this is a quick notification to say that you might be missing out if you don't check the site once in a while.

The second is that I'm now on twitter, and you can follow me here:
http://twitter.com/CllrBeckford

I can't really tell you what my official policy on Twitter vs. Blogs is. The blog will continue as normal and I've picked up a nasty habit of tweeting blog urls, but the pro for me is that Twitter is proving very useful for quick, two way communications on ward items.

No comments: