If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Saturday 15 November 2008

Watching Kerry Katona on this morning

I'm going to do something which I don't normally do - I'm going to indulge in celebrity gossip.

I happened to watch that Kerry Katona clip on youtube the other day - the one where she was on "This morning".

It seems that Kerry was either drunk, or on heavy medication which made her appear drunk.

Much speculation over which ensued.

Who even cares? This woman has done nothing constructive in her life. I expect I work harder in one 15 hour working day than she has ever done in a month. She has no skill, no talent, no work ethic. And bizarrely, no ambition.

When she was asked where she was going to take her life now she answered "nowhere really".

FFS.

The only possible good she can do is to be a role model for our youth - and she's certainly not doing that.

I'd dispatch that one on a one way mission to Mars, and send Max Clifford with her.

No comments: