If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Busy busy busy....

...but at least it keeps me out of trouble.

I met with the architects featured in the 'express yesterday who have ideas for a better, immediate, way to transform our town centre. Some really good ideas came out of this meeting and I'm going to see how we can take them forward.

Then I had to shoot over to Crewe for the people panel. This was a very interesting meeting, more in due course. I'm a little concerned that no-one seems to know if this panel system will continue past vesting day.

Finally I had an association meeting in the evening - the problem with this time of year is that it's AGM's all round. Straight to bed after that as I had to be up for work at 5.30 today.

Unfortunately it's been a busy work day today, but I'm hoping that I'll get a chance later on tonight to update you on the town centre progress.

No comments: