If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Thursday 5 February 2009

Sorry....

Posts have been a bit weak over the last two weeks because I've been skiving off on holiday.

I wanted to keep things going as much as possible, so I wrote a series of posts before I went away so that there was always fresh content. Unfortunately this means that nothing was that topical or, in truth, that interesting.

(Come on the SumoFatBoyKing or whatever your name is....tell me that nothing I write is interesting anyway).

You'll be pleased to hear I had a lovely time with the exception of getting a flat tyre on the way home which involved screwing up the traffic in Congleton and trying to get locking wheel nuts off in driving snow. Oh the joy.

Normal service was supposed to be resumed from Tuesday, but it's taken today to get back on top of things.

No comments: