If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Wednesday 18 February 2009

New feature

There's a new feature that I've put on the right hand side of this site a few days back - a Google map which shows what I've been doing, where I've been going, and what projects I've been supporting as a Councillor.

At the moment I'm just trying to get pins on there, but later I hope to link to blog posts with much more information.

The concept is that it's easier to understand what I've been up to when presented in graphical form, rather than trawling through a list of blog posts about where I've been.

I look forward to hearing any comments...

Cheers,
Darryl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you run this map idea by your secret service bodyguard chaps?

a rogue commie (always a danger in rural chshire) could be lurking round the back of Marks & Bastards with a pitchfork waiting for you to pop round the corner!

how ever would macc function without it's most energetic call centre consultant?