If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Saturday 18 October 2008

Couldn't help but wonder...

...after I read this rant from Barlow:
Going anywhere nice?" asked the check out girl.

I was longing for the customer to say, "No, we fancied a change this year. My husband’s found us a corrugated shack on a sewage farm in Bulgaria right next to a gas works."

if he's been following me?

Because we did go to Bulgaria a couple of weeks back, and we did pass a sewage farm next to a gas works. Although admittedly we were on a train, and we weren't staying there.

But still it begs the question....how did Barlow know what my plans were? Has he got a direct connection into the Passport Agency? Does he know when I've left the country?

I feel I could burst into a rant about the database state and ID cards here, but I think I'll leave that for another day.

No comments: