If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Watching kids TV

Due to having my niece up for the weekend I've been spending slightly longer than normal in front of the TV.

This was then followed by a trip to see "Lazytown Live" in Manchester.

If you've not seen Lazytown, then all you need to know is that it mainly consist of Venga boys style irritatingly infectious europop like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moBnvpvL47Q

Regrettably, I still can't get that song out of my head.

As kids TV goes it's not that bad. I do worry that a lot of TV is baseless, and Lazytown tries terribly hard to get good messages across. The hero of the show is a sports enthusiast and the kids are always doing good in a desperate attempt to ensure Lazytown is never lazy.

No comments: