If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Tuesday 13 January 2009

Leaflets

I've finally finished delivering the last of my leaflets. This means that all of the ward should have received the Winter edition of our "InTouch" (assuming of course that my fellow Councillors have delivered theirs too!)

If you've not got a copy for whatever reason, then you can download one here:
http://www.darrylbeckford.co.uk/MaccWest/MacclesfieldWestWinter2008.pdf

If you live in the ward and can deliver to your road then please let me know. I think it's so important to keep in touch with all of the residents and let them know what's going on, but delivering to 5,500 houses is quite a mammoth effort which means I can really only do it twice a year. More help means that I could update everyone more often.

No comments: