If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Who noticed the irony?

I've had a few emails and comments asking where I've been - but I'm dreadfully disappointed that I've had no abuse for the fact that one of my last posts was about Politicians being useless at using the Internet. And then immediately proved this myself by going AWOL.

You lot are a disappointment.

Lots going on at the moment. Work is a little tricky at present and there are a lot of ward issues that need resolving. Everything's in the mix, from broken paving slabs and planning applications, to speeding motorists and school governors. Unfortunately a lot of these things are very difficult to make progress with and they don't make for particularly pithy blog posts.

Some things are moving forward though, we've got pictures in shop windows for example. Yet others still prove elusive, such as the fact that I was reminded in a meeting this morning that the situation with the voluntary sector is still woefully inadequate.

I can't promise regular updates in the future - but I'll see what I can do.