If you've arrived via a link and you want to see all the latest posts: Click here

Monday 24 August 2009

So...

I'm now back on my feet, just, as I've been ill since Thursday.

Been a very odd 4 days, mostly spent in bed. If it was the Swine Flu we'll never know, but I wasn't planning on going near that Tamiflu and I'm not really convinced that anyone's had Swine Flu anyway. I'm personally convinced it's a marketing ploy for Roche and GSK.

It's safe to say that I don't remember being this ill since I was a Child - certainly not to the extent that I've been out of action for such a prolonged period of time. I felt so pathetic and lifeless. I've spent most of it in bed, not really quite sleeping, with Test Match Special on in the background. Therefore it's all been some sort of fever-ridden restless euphoric Ashes victory blur chaperoned by Jonathan Agnew and Phil Tufnell.

How odd.

Once you're better you spend time trying to work out how you contracted the damn lurgy in the first place, and I have to say that all fingers point west in this instance. The most likely time is the joint meeting I attended over in Chester about the social care system we use. Perhaps CWAC they're trying to poison us?!